We hope you find your library to be informative and enriching, and that you visit us often.
Mon-Thurs: 9 a.m - 9 p.m. • Fri: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. • Sat: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. • Sun: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
The library offers a variety of services to benefit our patrons. If you stop for a visit you will find a variety of quiet reading areas, conference tables, FREE WiFi access, computers, printers and scanners, copy machines and books, movies, music, video games, puzzles, board games and more! If you can't make it to our library but live in our district, consider our Homebound Delivery Service for people with temporary or permanent disabilities. No matter what services you use, your library is a GREAT VALUE.
Reader's Services - 1st Floor
- Fiction books, books on CD, movies, music and video games
- Register for programs, computer classes, or one-on-one Computer & Device Help
- Book Club registration
- Faxing service & Copy Machines - 10¢ per black & white, 50¢ per color copy.
Youth Services - 1st Floor
- Reader's Advisory & Reference for newborns to 18-year-olds
- Youth program registration - call 847-918-3218
- Free, filtered internet access
- Library Tours & School Visits
- Youth Book Club registration
- Live Homework Help online 2-11 pm.
- Teen programs and volunteer opportunities
Adult Reference - 2nd Floor
- Non-fiction books & DVDs
- Large Print books
- Books and magazines in Spanish, Chinese, Gujarati, Korean, and Russian.
- Newspapers - click to access archived newspaper articles
- Computer lab where we offer FREE basic computer classes.
- Small study rooms & large meeting rooms as well as a designated Quiet Reading Room.
- Notary Service
- Voter Registration