- Printing is available from library computers on both floors as well as from your home computer using our Mobile Printing link below. We also have directions for printing from a phone or other mobile device.
- Copying is available at the Reference and Reader's Services desks. During COVID-19 phases, printing & copying is free. Limit 20 pages per person per day.
- Scanning is available at our EZ Scan station on the second floor. You can send the documents/images to a USB, email, Google Drive, or to print. All scanning is free.
You can print to our printers from home or from your own laptop. You have 24 hours to retrieve your job once sent.
OR forward your email to the appropriate address below.
Mobile Printing for Curbside Pick-Up
1. Send print job via the Mobile Printing software or App.
2. Within 1 day come to library during regular hours and park in a curbside spot.
3. Call the number on the sign and indicate that you need to have your job printed.
4. The curbside staff will forward you to a service desk for someone to print your job and bring it out to you.
5. If you want to call ahead to make sure your job went through before driving to the library, please call 847-566-8702 and indicate that you want to check on a print job before arrival.
- Free faxing to the US or Canada is available at our EZ Scan Station on the second floor of the library. To send an international fax, visit the Reader's Services desk. International faxes are $1 per page.
- To receive a fax, instruct sender to use fax number 847-566-0204 with attention to your name. Incoming faxes are held at the Reader’s Services desk for up to 30 days and cost $.50 per page.
KODAK PHOTO SCANNER (currently not available)
- Safely scan up to 25 photos per batch.
- Use an easy interface to make some easy red-eye and color corrections at the click of the mouse.
- Save to a USB or to the computer for uploading to the internet.
LAPTOP COMPUTERS (currently not available)
In addition to wired desktop computers, the library offers laptops for in-library use on the second floor. Checkout is for 3 hours.
- Must be at least 18 years old and present a valid library card & photo ID to check out a laptop.
- Damage to laptops and/or any laptop accessories may incur fees up to the total replacement costs of those items.
- Laptops must be returned to the librarian at the Reference Desk 30 minutes prior to closing.
There is free WiFi service throughout the library.