- Printing is available from library computers on both floors as well as remotely.
- We have copy machines & scanners as well. Scanning from a device is free, but printing has a fee.
- Printouts cost 10 cents per page for black & white, and 50 cents per page for color.
You can print to our printers from home or from your own laptop. You have 24 hours to retrieve your job once sent.
- Free faxing to the US or Canada is available at our EZ Scan Station on the second floor of the library. To send an international fax, visit the Reader's Services desk. International faxes are $1 per page.
- To receive a fax, instruct sender to use fax number 847-566-0204 with attention to your name. Incoming faxes are held at the Reader’s Services desk for up to 30 days and cost $.50 per page.
In addition to the EZ Scan Station we have a computer with flatbed scanner with Photoshop Elements and OCR capabilities. All scanning is free. Speak with a Librarian to find the best tool for your needs.
KODAK PHOTO SCANNER
- Safely scan up to 25 photos per batch.
- Use an easy interface to make some easy red-eye and color corrections at the click of the mouse.
- Save to a USB or to the computer for uploading to the internet.
In addition to wired desktop computers, the library offers laptops for in-library use on the second floor. Checkout is for 3 hours.
- Must be at least 18 years old and present a valid library card & photo ID to check out a laptop.
- Damage to laptops and/or any laptop accessories may incur fees up to the total replacement costs of those items.
- Laptops must be returned to the librarian at the Reference Desk 30 minutes prior to closing.
There is free WiFi service throughout the library.