Fremont Public Library District offers free exam proctoring services
- Student must live in the library district, though the student is not required to have a FPLD library card. Not sure? Enter your home address at this website
- Student must make an appointment by calling the reference desk and leaving a message for the proctor liaison (847-918-3206)
- Student is responsible for contacting the school and having the school send all required materials for the exam.
- Exams must be scheduled during regular library hours
- If the test has to be mailed back to the school, the student is responsible for all postage fees