At this time, Fremont Cardholders may make appointments to use the computers in the library. Details are below.
- You must have a Fremont Library Card to make an appointment. If you live in the Fremont Library District but do not yet have a card, call the library and we can set you up with a card via our Curbside Service.
- To make an appointment chat with us or call 847-566-8702.
- Appointments can be made for patrons with children. Please ask about the details when you call or chat with us.
- Appointments are for 1 hour but those who want to leave early may do so by speaking with the librarian.
- Please wear your mask while waiting in line and throughout your time in the library.
- You will be asked to answer basic COVID-related health questions before you will be allowed to enter the library.
- Walk-ins will be allowed if you have your Fremont card in hand, and only if we have an open computer available. Come to the library doors by the times listed below for entry. Driver's Licenses or cards from other libraries will NOT be accepted. It must be your Fremont Library card.
Appointment Times are:
- Monday – Thursday 10am, 2pm, 6pm
- Friday & Saturday 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
- Sunday 1pm, 3pm
- Late arrivals will have to make a new appointment.