- You must have a valid Library Card that is registered in our catalog system to use a computer. Guests from out of state or whose cards have an issue may sign in at the Reference Desk.
- Adults with children may use the computers in the Youth Services area.
- Computer sessions are for 1 hour per person per day.
- Please wear your mask even while seated at a computer.
- All the library computers are the same - they have internet access (Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge web browsers) Microsoft Office Suite with Publisher and USB ports for saving to a flash drive.
- Printing from the computers is $.10 per page in black and white and $.25 per page in color.
- You can scan from our EZ Scan station to email and open that at a library computer as well.