A Library of Things is a collection of items that go beyond books and movies that you can check out to use at home!
Things that Entertain
- Board Games (3-week checkout. Adults, kids and teens)
- Hands-on Kits - educational toys, models, instruments, games, robots, and more for kids of all ages (3-week checkout)
- Roku Express streaming devices with Netflix, Hulu, and more (1-week checkout)
- Roku Streaming Stick devices with Amazon Prime video, HBO, Showtime, Starz, and Sundance Now (1-week checkout)
Telescopes (3-week checkout)
Things that are Useful
- Binoculars (3-week checkout)
- GoPro Cameras (1-week checkout)
- Kill-A-Watt Meters (3-week checkout)
- Magnavox portable DVD/CD players (3-week checkout)
Mini Projector (1-week checkout)
- Mobile hotspots (1-week checkout)
- USB Microphone (1-week checkout)
We also have laptops to use in the library, projectors for use in our study rooms, bike locks for during your stay here, and more. Stop by a service desk and find out what you can borrow at the library!
Do you have a suggestion for the Library of Things? We'd love to hear from you!