We are pleased that we are able to make our meeting facilities available for groups. We will make every effort to provide you with the resources necessary to ensure a comfortable and successful meeting.
MEETING ROOMS: When not being used by the library or its affiliated organizations, the library has three meeting rooms and a computer lab available for use by in-district groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual or charitable activities. These rooms may also be combined to form one large meeting room for an additional set-up fee. For more information, please refer to our Meeting Room Policy. For questions regarding meeting room reservations, please call 847-918-3225.
To reserve a meeting room, please complete our online application, available here.
STUDY ROOMS: The library has 4 study rooms available for public use. These can be used by singles or by groups.
- To use a room you must leave an ID or library card at the Reference desk.
- The time limit for each study room is 2 hours with ability to stay longer if no one else has it reserved.
- All study rooms must be vacated at 15 minutes before closing in order to allow us to safely close the 2nd floor.
- We have 2 study rooms which allow a maximum of 12 people, and 2 study rooms which allow a maximum of 10 people.
- Snacks and covered drinks are allowed in the study rooms, but not full meals.
- Free Wi-Fi service is available throughout the library, including in the study rooms.
- To reserve a room call 847-918-3206.
- Rooms may be reserved no more than 1 week in advance.
- Each patron may only reserve a study room once per day.
- If you return to the library the same day, you may use a study room if one is available.
- Arrive on time. 15 minutes after your reserved time the room may be given to another patron.