We are pleased that we are able to make our meeting facilities available for groups. We will make every effort to provide you with the resources necessary to ensure a comfortable and successful meeting.
The library has 4 study rooms available for public use; they are located on the second floor. These rooms can be used by singles or by groups.
We have 2 study rooms which allow a maximum of 12 people, and 2 study rooms which allow a maximum of 10 people.
- All study rooms must be vacated 15 minutes before closing in order to allow us to safely close the 2nd floor.
- Patrons must be 17 or older to use study rooms on the second floor.
- Covered drinks are allowed in the study rooms, but not snacks or meals.
- The time limit for each study room is two hours with ability to stay longer if no one else has it reserved.
- You must check in with an ID or library card at the Reference desk.
- Free WiFi is available throughout the library, including in the study rooms.
Reserve a study room:
- To reserve a room, call 847-918-3206.
- Fremont cardholders may reserve a room online at least one day in advance. Please have your library card number ready.
- Rooms may be reserved no more than 2 weeks in advance.
- Each patron or group may only reserve a study room once per day.
- If you return to the library the same day, you may use a study room if one is available.
- Arrive on time. After 15 minutes past your reserved time, the room may be given to another patron.
When not being used by the library or its affiliated organizations, the library has three meeting rooms and a computer lab available for use by in-district groups. For more information, please refer to our Meeting Room Policy. For questions regarding meeting room reservations, please call 847-918-3206.
Reserve a meeting room:
- Meeting room must be reserved at least 1 week and up to 3 months in advance.
- Reservations may be made online. Please have your library card number ready.
- Please allow up to 2 business days for a response.