Free Computer & Device Help is offered at Fremont Public Library.
Hoopla Digital allows patrons to stream TV and movies through an internet browser or download video for offline viewing through the Hoopla app on Android or iOS devices. Patrons have a monthly limit of five checkouts through Hoopla, which also offers e-audiobooks.
Need more help? Visit the Hoopla Digital | Help site.
FreegalMovies is a movie and television streaming service that offers access to thousands of TV episodes and feature films from major content providers. Fremont Library card holders can view movies and TV episodes for free on a personal computer using an internet browser or on Android or iOS devices using the Freegal Movies and Television app. The library will discontinue this service in June 2015.
1. Log in to FreegalMovies by entering your Fremont Library card barcode (no spaces).
2. Click on the Home tab and use the FreegalMovies search box (found in the upper right corner) to search for and download songs.
3. You can also browse for movies and TV episodes by clicking on the Categories tab.
Things to keep in mind when using FreegalMovies:
• You have a weekly streaming limit of 3 movies or TV shows.
• You can see how many selections you have left in the top right corner of an internet browser.
• The week ends Sunday at midnight.
• Each movie or TV episode has a 48 hour viewing period. You may watch your selection more than once within that viewing period.
Need more help? Click the FAQ link in the top menu on the FreegalMovies homepage.