- You must have a valid Library Card that is registered in our catalog system to use a computer. Guests from out of state or whose cards have an issue may sign in at the Reference Desk.
- Adults with children may use the computers in the Youth Services area.
- Computer sessions are for 2 hours per person per day.
- All the library computers are the same - they have internet access (Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge web browsers) Microsoft Office Suite with Publisher and USB ports for saving to a flash drive.
- Printing from the computers is $.10 per page in black and white and $.25 per page in color.
- You can scan from our EZ Scan station to email and open that at a library computer as well.
The library offers laptops for in-library use on the second floor.
- Must be at least 18 years old and present a valid library card & photo ID to check out a laptop.
- Laptops are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and they are not reservable.
- Checkout is for 2 hours, with a no renewals.
- Last checkout is one hour before closing.
- Laptops may not be removed from the second floor or taken into the restrooms.
- Laptops may not be left unattended. If a laptop is found unattended, the borrower may be suspended from the laptop checkout program.
- Damage to laptops and/or any laptop accessories may incur fees up to the total replacement costs of those items.
- Laptops must be returned to the librarian at the Reference Desk 30 minutes prior to closing.
There is free WiFi service throughout the library and it also reaches into the parking lot across from the main entrance (by the flag pole).
A password is required to access our network which you can get at any service desk.