Library is Open!
The library is open for browsing, but with a limited capacity of 50 people we encourage patrons to continue using Curbside Pick-up if they can.
- Masks must be worn by all patrons over the age of 2 regardless of vaccination status.
- Children younger than 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A valid library card number is required to log onto a computer. Sessions are 1 hour.
- Printouts/copies are now 25¢ per page for color and still 10¢ for black and white.
- Study Rooms remain closed but we will have a few tables that seat 1-2 people with a 1-hour time limit for tutoring or study.
- All other furniture continues to be stored to help with social distancing.
- Materials are still quarantining after being returned; 24 hours for most materials; kits are quarantined longer.
- All other services that were offered during our building closure are still available.
- For Fremont cardholders only.
- Place your holds through the online catalog, chat with us, or call us at 847-566-8702.
- To browse materials from your phone or computer, check out our Read, Watch & Listen page.
- If you are unable to drive to the library, contact us about Home Delivery.
- Wait for a call, text or email from the library that your holds are ready
- Come to the library and park in a Curbside Pick-Up Spot
- Call the number on the sign
- Give us your information
- Pick your trunk, open window or ledge for delivery
Receive your items and enjoy!
RETURNS & OVERDUES
You may return your items using the Drive-Up Book Returns. If you have kits or other items in plastic bins that do not fit into the outside returns, please return them during library hours to the bins in front of the main entrance. Once items are returned they may be quarantined up to 24 hours before they will be checked in off your account.
Overdue notices are automatically sent at 3, 15 and 28 days before a bill is sent 45 days after the item was due. If your materials are still out on your account after 21 days overdue, your account will be blocked.