Teen Writing Contest Results
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Teen Writing Contest this year! Our winning entries did a great job with our theme of TIME!
Students' Choice Book Award for the State of Illinois.
Click here for past winners.
What Should I Read Next?
Find out which book is next in your favorite series.
Want to volunteer in the library?
Fill out the Teen Volunteer Application Form.
- Catholic Charities of Lake County
- Condell Medical Center
- Find Help in Lake County
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Mundelein AYSO
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Save-a-Pet Adoption Center
- Tikkun Olam Volunteers
- United Way of Lake County
- VolunteerMatch - Where Volunteering Begins
- Winchester House
Need to do court ordered community service?
We do not offer that program here at the library. Please contact the Lake County Juvenile Service Program in Illinois at 847-377-7800. You can drop in or call for assistance. No appointment necessary!