Free Computer & Device Help is offered at Fremont Public Library.
e-Magazines from Zinio.com
- Click on the Zinio button to the right.
- Click Create New Account on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Type in your FPLD library card number, without spaces and click Next.
- Enter your name, email address and a password (min. 7 char. including 1 alpha, 1 number)
- Click Create Account.
- Click on the cover of the magazine you would like to check out.
- Click Complete Checkout.
- You can read the magazine in your browser immediately, or you can continue browsing. You can download as many magazines as you like--no limits, and no returns required.
- If you are using a mobile device, download the free Zinio for Libraries app. You will need an internet connection to download magazines in the app.
- Log in with the email and password you created (See New User instructions, above). The magazines you have checked out should appear in your library.
- Click on the magazine to download and open it on your device.
»» Zinio apps are available from the Apple store and Google Play: Magazines must be checked out through your internet browser, and can only be VIEWED through the app.
- Open Internet on your computer, go to www.fremontlibrary.org and click on the Zinio button.
- Log in with your email address and password you created for Library Zinio.
- Select the magazine you would like to check out.
- To go to previously checked out magazines, click Go to My Checked Out Magazines below the Zinio logo.
- If “Your Reading List” does not display the magazine, click on “Your Library” at the top of the page.
- To add a new magazine from the library’s FREE offerings, click on the “Return to Library” tab on your browser.