In order to offer you a wide range of titles to choose from, Fremont provides its patrons with access to two separate catalogs of e-audiobooks:
Both catalogs include popular fiction and nonfiction e-audiobooks for adults, children, and teens. Titles can be downloaded and listened to on your computer or transferred to a portable listening device such as an MP3 player, iPod, or smartphone.
Which e-audiobook format do I choose?
E-audiobooks are available in two formats: WMA and MP3.
- MP3 – MP3 e-audiobooks can be used with the widest variety of devices, including Apple products, smartphones, and MP3 players.
- WMA – WMA files can be transferred to an iPod or MP3 player after being downloaded to a computer. However, at this time, WMA e-audiobooks are not compatible with smartphones or any Apple devices other than the iPod.
If you would like to learn more about how to access e-audiobooks using MyMediaMall, visit the Overdrive Help page which offers step-by-step instructions as well as short tutorials you can view. In order to view the tutorials, you must have Flash installed on your computer.
To see a complete list of MyMediaMall supported devices, visit Overdrive’s Device Resource Center.
If you are ready to begin taking advantage of this service, visit MyMediaMall. Click on "Sign in" at the top right of the screen, select your home library, and then enter your library card number.
- Materials may be checked out for 1-2 weeks and are not renewable, but you can check them out again if they are available when the checkout period ends.
- Items may be used by only one patron at a time.
- Items remain in a cart for 30 minutes. If they're not checked out, they return to the shelf.
- You can place a hold on an unavailable item and receive an email alert when it is available. You have three days to check out an available hold
- You are limited to five checkouts at any one time.
- You will need to download the Overdrive Media Console software to your computer or Mobile Device.
If you would like to learn more about how to access e-audiobooks using OneClickdigital, visit the OneClickdigital’s Help page which features video tutorials and detailed instructions for downloading their Media Manager Software.
To see a complete list of OneClickdigital supported devices, visit OneClickdigital’s Devices page.
If you are ready to begin taking advantage of this service, visit OneClickdigital. Click “Getting Started” and follow the instructions provided on how to create an account.
- No waiting, all books are available for immediate download
- Multiple people can check out the same title at the same time
- Materials may be checked out for 3 weeks and may be renewed twice.
- Maximum number of checkouts is ten.
- You will need to download the One-Click Media Manager software to your computer.